Prawns Corn salad – This healthy recipe is really easy to make, the combination of shrimp and corn along with the sweetness and sour flavors of the spices is perfect for a tasty salad.
- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
In a bowl, toss the shrimp, corn, red pepper and onions. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, basil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and cayenne. Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled then serving.