Salmon Steak – A simple healthy and delicious steak
- 4 (6 ounces) salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice. Stir.
- Arrange salmon in a wide plate then pour-in olive oil and lemon juice mixture. Marinate each side for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine garlic powder, salt and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Mix.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder mixture equally on the salmon.
- Heat a grill, and then grill each side of the salmon for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve