Chicken Lollipop – One of the best appetizers, this delicious recipe will surely make your day
- 6 full-size chicken drumsticks
- 2 cups oil, for frying (500 ml)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tater lemon sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- ½ cup flour (60 g)
- ½ cup corn flour (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water (60 ml)
- ½ pinch red food color
- Add all the marinade ingredients to a bowl and mix until fully combined, set aside.
- Place the prepared Chicken lollipop drumsticks in the marinade. Stir and cover. Keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth without lumps.
- Dip the meat end of the chicken lollipops into the marinade.
- In a medium-sized pot, heat the oil to 170˚C (340˚F). Deep fry the chicken for 5 minutes or until golden-brown color is attained serve hot.