Mini Shepherd Pie – This recipe is very easy to make and tastes delicious
- pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup Tomato sauce
- ¼ tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1-ounce cream cheese, cubed
- ½ tablespoons butter
- ½ cup steamed cube potato
- 30 gms Arugula leaves (also called rocket leaves)
- 1 pc cherry tomato
- 2 small refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Paprika, optional
Kitchen tools required
- Muffin cup
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with onion and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and vinegar.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, cream cheese and butter; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in potato.
- Separate biscuits; press each onto bottom and up sides of a greased muffin cup. Fill with beef mixture; top with potato
- Bake until topping is golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.