Sesame Fry Prawns – The crispy fried prawns are light and delicious to taste and can be prepared quickly
- ¼ teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 4 pcs Prawns, deveined and shelled
- ¼ tsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ½ pinch white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 slice wedges lemon
- 1 pinch roasted black sesame seed
- ¼ cup of iceberg lettuce strips cut
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp caper seeds, chopped
- Red onion, finely chopped
Make a marinade with ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, olive oil, lemon juice, white pepper powder, mayonnaise, caper seeds and red onion.
Clean the shrimps, mix with marinade and keep for 2 hours in the chiller.
Coated with the honey and sesame seeds and fry for 6 to 8 minutes or until the prawns are just cooked.
Garnish with lemon wedges iceberg lettuce and roasted black sesame seeds
Combine all the ingredients together season it with salt and freshly ground pepper.