Crispy Baked Salmon on Tartar Sauce – This simple salmon recipe is definitely superb. A perfect recipe to have a moist and flavorful salmon at the same time.
- 200 gms salmon fillets
- Tartar Sauce
- Salt and pepper as per your taste
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- ½ table spoon Lemon juice
- ¼ pinch Dry Thyme
- ¼ tea spoon mustard paste
- 2 table spoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 table spoon Mayo
- 30 gms Baby spinach
- 1 pcs Tomato (Chopped)
- 20 gms Feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Marinate the salmon using the marinate items mentioned above and keep in chiller for 3 hours.
- Then bake the salmon fillets. Bake for about 10-15 minutes depending on how thick the fillets are. Do not overcook.
- Serve hot salmon fillet with sum salad and Tartar sauce.