Mini Oreo Cheesecakes – A creamy and delicious dessert that’s very easy to make
For the crust:
- 12 Oreos
- 2 tablespoons (28 grams) butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (65 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 6 Oreos crushed
- nonstick cooking spray
- Plastic Wrap
- 3 pcs mini springform pan or regular 4 to 12 count muffin pan
- Blender or food processor
- Stand Mixer / Electric Mixer
To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray mini springform pan well with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add the Oreos to a blender or food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Scoop the crumbs into a mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Mix together until all of the crumbs are moistened. Evenly distribute the filling between all 3 slots in the mini springform pan, making sure to press each one down firmly into one even layer. Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes, remove from the oven, and set aside to cool. Keep oven temperature at 325°F while you make the filling.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Add in the sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract and continue mixing until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add in the egg and mix on low speed until just combined, then gently fold in the crushed Oreos.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake filling between all 3 mini springform pan and return to the oven. Bake at 325°F for 15-17 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool at room temperature for at least 1 hour. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 2-3 hours or overnight. Once the cheesecakes are chilled remove them from the pan, serve, and enjoy!