Pan Seared Lamb Chops – A classic and simple recipe, perfect for a quick dinner.
For the Lamb Chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp good-quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- 2 lamb rib chops
- ¼ tsp Mustard paste
- Salt and Pepper (as for your taste)
For the Caramelized Cippolini Onions
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper (as for your taste)
- 6-10 pcs pearl white onion also known as baby white onion
- Mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and herbs. Season the lamb chops lightly with salt and pepper. Rub the chops with the olive oil mixtures and set aside to marinate, for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions and season with salt and pepper as for your taste. Cook, stir occasionally, until the onions begin to soften and turn golden brown, about 5 minutes. Turn the heat down to low, and continue cooking, covered for another 5-10 minutes until the onions are a deep rich golden color
- Garnish as desire, served.